It’s time for a monthly round-up of my favorites from May. I’ve revived my YouTube channel and started making videos again as a new creative outlet, including a new Introduction and My Why, which you can check out here. I also made a May Favorites video! I’m a little bit rusty in the “talking into a camera at no one” thing, but it was still really fun. Please take a peep at the video, or keep reading. I’ll link to the items here below the video. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites, both new and old, and on to a happy and healthy June!
1. dōTERRA limited edition oils Red Mandarin and Kumquat**
2. DIY Calming Cortisol-reducing spray (find the recipe here)
3. dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
4. dōTERRA Deep Blue Rub
5. dōTERRA Correct-X healing salve
7. Global Beauty Care Glycolic Acid Sheet Mask (“found it at Marshall’s” should be tattooed on my face…)
8. IT Cosmetics CC+ Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in the shade Light
10. Divaderme Brow Extender and Fiber Wings Mascara – Enter the code “FREEFIBR” to receive the mascara for free! Add a Brow Extender and Fiber Wings Mascara to your cart before entering the promo code at check out! Buy one get one free for my readers!
11. LA Colors Energy nail polish (similar here)
12. e.l.f. cosmetics cream blush palette Such a good deal for summer!
13. Oryx & Crake by Margaret Atwood (Hit me up if you want to join the bookclub!)
Also mentioned: Old Navy heels, silicone makeup sponge, Target deals section, iPhone 7+, etc.
I found my other new favorite, the clear silicone makeup sponge!
** dōTERRA essential oils and products are only available through the website or Wellness Advocates such as myself. Please do not buy any other possibly adulterated or diluted essential oils or products.